Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alright....Moving Details

Well, I was trying not to disclose too much info on the blog, since we're not private. However, apparently all of you guys are freaking out, wondering where we are moving to and what job Adrian got. Sooo.....we are moving to Bountiful. Adrian got a job working for a company that installs the draperies in hotels. It's not our dream job, obviously, but it at least gives us the opportunity to move on and have a much needed change of scenery. Hopefully it will be a good experience for Adrian and he can learn a lot. He should also be working a little bit with hotel interior designers, so hopefully it will get his foot in the door. We're excited to be closer to friends and family...so you guys better hang out with us!!!:)

7 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! Maybe we'll see a little more of each other!?

Stacey Crandall said...

Traci, Congrats on the job to your hubby! I hope you will still stop in when your up this way and say hello!! I am glad that you blog so that way I can still say hello and watch your beautiful Alexis grow!! Hope you are all well and happy there!

Kim said...

Sorry I saw that you were trying to chat with me on facebook the other night, but I couldn't figure it out. Madie got her little clips yesterday and they are so cute. She is wearing one today. I will have to take some pictures. Thanks again you are very talented.

Janille said...

I'm so excited for you! I wish I was closer so I could help with the move! LOVE YOU GUYS! Good Luck!

Jackie said...

yea. Now you will be even closer. So maybe this way we could get together and you could really teach me how to crochet. That would be fabulous!!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

yeah!!! That is so awesome for ya'll. I'm way excited!. Sorry we are all so nosy but we had to know! We will have to have ya'll down b/c Bountiful if way closer!

Mercedes said...

Hope the move went alright! --Or is it still to come!? Congrats on the new job.