I thought it would be nice to get out of the house and do something fun this summer. My friend told me about a "Mommy & Me" swim class she was doing with her little boy, so I signed Alexis and I up as well. We have been going to twice a week for a few weeks now. It's pretty cute to see her play in the water and, of course, to see how adorable she looks in her little swimsuit. She has been doing really well with it and hasn't cried at all. It's a little silly, because they try to teach us different "moves" and swim techniques, but I think Alexis is still a little too small to really grasp them, so we pretty much just go to play in the water. The class also wears her out so she takes a nice long nap when we get home, which is always a good thing!

Yes, it looks like she's peeing in this one (above), but no worries, she's not, it's just water:) She's sealed up good with a swim diaper and plastic pants under her swimsuit.


A girl in my swim class actually told me that she thought Alexis and I looked exactly like each other! I couldn't believe it! I appreciated the thought, but I still think she looks more like her dad!
6 comments:
That is SO FUN! You by the way look just as cute as Alexis in your swim suit too! I'm glad your both having a good time with it! I'm sure that lady just hasn't ever seen Alexis's dad! J/K Alexis does have her mommies good looks too! LOVE YA!
Oh... how fun is that! I agree with the comment above... she's never seen her Dad! Twins I tell ya!
What fun! I remember doing that...I think your right, it just gets them used to the water. I don't think HOlly really learned anything. You guys look cute in your swimsuits.
Foxy Mama!! You two look so cute in your swimming suits :) I've been MIA lately but I would love to see you sometime!! Tell Danielle I said hi, too, thanks!!
So adorable. I am glad Alexis is liking the class and not scared. I need to go through Madie's old clothes and find the little bikini that Madie had and see if Alexis could use it. It is a little tiny on top but only at this age can you acutally get away with it. Sorry I didn't get to see you and Alexis, but I did here that her and Landon played really well together.
Love the header babe you did a awsome job on it. Why aren't you in any of the header pics? Love the swim class Im so glad that you are having a good time with that. What class should we have her in next? Snowboarding? Golf? Dance? What do you think. I mess you can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment