Here's a picture of my favorite hat that I made. It's a size 5T, so it's too big for Alexis, but she's the only model I have. I think she actually looks super cute in it:) If you're interested in purchasing one for yourself, just let me know. This particular style of hat is going for $15.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Crafty McCraft Fair
This week there is a craft fair down where my hubby grew up, and where my in-laws still live. Myself, my mother-in-law and all of my sisters-in-law decided to get together to sell different crafties that we make at the fair. I've been trying to bust out as many hats as I could lately, and I ended up with 21 different hats. So hopefully they will all sell and I'll be rolling in the dough...haha...yeah right;)!
Here's a picture of my favorite hat that I made. It's a size 5T, so it's too big for Alexis, but she's the only model I have. I think she actually looks super cute in it:) If you're interested in purchasing one for yourself, just let me know. This particular style of hat is going for $15.
Here's a picture of my favorite hat that I made. It's a size 5T, so it's too big for Alexis, but she's the only model I have. I think she actually looks super cute in it:) If you're interested in purchasing one for yourself, just let me know. This particular style of hat is going for $15.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Super cute I will have to order one for Madie. Did you notice she wore one of your flower clips in our family pictures? I need to get some pictures of Landon in the cute one you made for him.
Yes, I want one, just a little less Pink ... no flower ... you know, for a boy!!! ;) They are so cute - good job getting them all done, hope they sell.
Tracey! You have been busy! This hat is SO CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND! LOVE YOU!
Way cute! Good luck with the sales at the fair, I'm sure they'll go fast!
LOVE IT!
I think your hats are adorable! REally you have talent Tracey! And Alexis makes a perfect model...
you are so talented! Put more pics of your hats on there. Can you line them with fleece.
Very cute Trace!!! You are one talented girl!!! I'm sure they will be hot sellers and go fast! I do need to learn to crochet. . or any homemaking talent for that matter. Adrian is a lucky guy- you know how to make such cute things, your an awesome cook and a heck of a mom! Love it!
From one crafty seller to another, are you sure $15 is enough for that hat? I guess I would expect to pay more than that--except neither girl will wear a hat! I did some quick perusing on Etsy for ear flap crochet hats, and I think you could ask for more! Especially if you're including the flower!
At any rate, it's darling, and like I said, I would totally get one if the girls would wear them! Of course, February baby wouldn't be able to take it off! I'll keep that in mind! How small can you make them?
Do you think I could add any more exclamation points to my comment? Sheesh.
i'm so glad I got to see you this weekend even if it only was for a min. Your hats are so cute I wear mine all the time as you could tell this weekend. I'm sure you have sold a lot of hat. let me know how the rest of the weekend goes.
Sooo cute! I didn't know you were a knitter. Great job!
So cute. I love it. I wish this was more private, but that is ok. I have been thinking a lot about friendship and how much I enjoyed your friendship. You were a true friend and always there when I needed you. Thanks for being so amazing and being such a wonderful example to me. I wish you lived closer. Anytime you are in the area, please call me 760-6716. We would love to see you.
Post a Comment