The sign around Adrian's neck said "will work 4 food"...a lot of people commented on how great they thought it was:)Aside from all of the crap that's been happening, we actually had a pretty good Halloween. Alexis was a little sick, so we didn't do anything too exciting. Our Main Street here was having a little trick or treat walk thing, where most of the businesses were giving out candy, so we took a walk down the street with MANY other little trick or treaters, which was fun. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, which made it even better. We also trick or treated just around our little neighborhood. As you can see in the pictures above, Alexis was an ADORABLE little witch this year. She didn't really dig the hat very much, but was a pretty good sport about it. For those of you wondering, I did NOT make the costume (I'm not that crafty and at this point in time I don't sew:).
We hope all of you had a fabulous Halloween and scored some delicious goodies. If not, we did, so come on over and have some of ours...because I'll just eat it all, and my butt does not need it!!

9 comments:
Alexis looks adorable, she made a perfect little witch. I am hearing you on the candy, imagine two more kids worth of candy and no self control that pretty much describes my situation. Glad you guys are doing better. I love ya.
Pretty stinking cute! Did Alexis understand trick-or-treating much? Cassia was really confused the whole time. It was amusing.
Really clever Adrian! I bet alot of people can relate...and Alexis' costume is really cute! Sorry to hear about all your bad luck, it does seem like in life when it rains it pours and all at the same time too...things will pick up though, I'm sure.
Sorry you've had so much "crap" to deal with. That's never fun, never. The costumes were great! Glad she enjoyed her Halloween.
What fun costumes. I love the little witch and Adrian's is way funny! Good idea.
Love Adrian's costume. That was pretty clever!
Love both costumes! Glad to know you don't have lupus and that the doctor could figure it out. Feel better!!
What a fun Halloween. Alexis is an adorable witch! Adrian's costume is GREAT! You will laugh at it later I'm sure!
I am sorry I haven't commented for awhile but I have been reading your blog.
Alexis is the cutest which I have ever seen that costume is adorable. She is getting so big.
I am so sorry about everything we will keep praying for you guys. We love you so much!
Post a Comment