Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day

This year we decided to stay home and have Christmas morning with just our little family. Now that Alexis is a little older, it was fun to see her reaction to Christmas and all of her presents.

She seemed to be loving all of her new goodies, but I think she was a little overwhelmed.

Her favorite toy by far is definitely the doll stroller that Santa brought her. However, she was a little upset when she couldn't figure out how to get it open:)

She now puts all kinds of things in it and pushes it all around the house. It's pretty stinkin' adorable!

7 comments:

Janille said...

Alexis is so stinkin' adorable! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! Thanks again for our gifts. We LOVE them!

Emily said...

How cute! So glad she enjoyed her Christmas!

Kim said...

I don't know what it is, but kids just love to push. She looks so cute pushing the stroller around. I'm glad she had a good Christmas.

Lindsay said...

She is a sweetie! :0) I had a stroller like that when I was little. So cute.

Heather Coon said...

Holly's stroller is her fav toy as well. She has races with Aaron down the hall with it. And there is rarely a doll in it...Did you make your hat your wearing at the temple??? If so I want one!! SO CUTE!

Kellie said...

Strollers are one of the best kid toys in my opinion! Megan stayed busy with hers for hours when we got her one. Glad to see you had a great Christmas!

Angela said...

She really is pretty stinkin' adorable! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! :)