Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun in the SUN!

We had fun taking the girls to the beautiful Temple. Alexis was running around like a crazy person and tripped and fell at least 3 times. Nonetheless, we still had a good time, and no open wounds:)


Madie and Maleea

Alexis LOVES birds! In this picture she was pointing at them saying "Buds! Buds!" I love how she gets so excited about the simplest things.


This picture contains 2 miracles: 1- She's actually looking at the camera! 2- She's smiling while looking at the camera!
sweet little angel

Alexis loved all the pretty flowers. Especially the "puple" (purple) ones. Purple is the only color she can say, and EVERYTHING is purple...even if it's green, yellow, red...

As we sat and looked at the fountain by the temple entrance Alexis kept waving at everyone coming in and out, yelling "HI!!" I think she put a smile on everyone's faces.



This one is obviously very bright, but I just love it!
AND THEN OFF TO THE PARK...
We had a ton-o-fun! Thanks again Janille, Mike, Madie, & Maleea!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you had fun and a little get away. It looks like Alexis had a great time playing with her cousins and exploring.

UtahJenny said...

Soooo fun ... I really just need to move down there!!!

And Alexis looks so much like her cousins - they are all so cute!

Janille said...

We LOVED every minute of you guys being here!! Thanks so much for coming! Your pictures turned out GREAT! (- the up close of me!)

Kellie said...

She is a gorgeous kid. Looks like she really loved the trip.

Syme Family said...

I am glad you got to see the sun. The week I was there it rained the whole time and was so cold. You got some cute pictures of Alexis. That is such a hard age to take pictures. I have given up with Robyn.
Purple was the first color that Robyn said too. That is pretty funny they must be related.

Angela said...

So fun! Alexis is getting so big and she is so cute! Glad you had a little getaway! :)

Emily :) said...

Thanks so much for sending me the link to your blog!! Little Alexis is SO CUTE!! She's such a happy little girl and you are such an awesome Mom!!