Alexis' new favorite past time is, you guessed it...COLORING!! She is such a silly girl, and seriously wants to color all day long. If I ever can't see Alexis, all I have to say is "Alexis, what are you doing??" ...and then I hear a sweet little voice coming from the kitchen..."I cawring Mommy!" (aka: coloring:)
(don't forget to turn off the music player at the bottom of the blog, before you watch the video)
5 comments:
Already taking after her daddy the artist! What a cutie pie! Miss you guys!
our girls could color for hours too. it's so fun to see them progress from scribbling on a page to staying in the lines to matching colors to drawing their own pictures. Brooklin drew her first picture of me the other day that actually looked pretty psycho, but she was so proud of it. So fun to see them grow. Alexis is such a pretty little thing.
She is so cute. You are brave to let her use markers. I only let Robyn use crayons.
What a little cheeser how cute. Madie was the same way always coloring. You are brave to let her use markers.
How fun! SHe is so big now, it's crazy
Post a Comment