So here's a glimpse into what's been going on in our lives lately.....(in no particular order, thanks to Blogger putting the photos in random order:)
We refurbished this hideous old desk that we had into a pretty sweet new entertainment center for our living room! The 'before' picture doesn't show the black gothic hardware that was on it before. Adrian added the 2 sweet shelves too!
EASTER!
We've just been having fun, goofing around a lot!
We played at Grandma and Grandpa's....
Made a birthday cake for Adrian's birthday....
Celebrated Adrian turning 34!!!
We LOVE ice cream, and playing outside!
Carter LOVES playing on the swings :)
I've attempted to entertain Alexis by making whacky things like this monster slime...it was pretty gross..and pretty cool too!
Alexis' first dentist appointment was a success! She did so awesome and didn't have ANY cavities! YAY!!
We visited the fire station with a bunch of our friends
I celebrated a great Mother's Day, with the 2 greatest kids in the world!!!
In March Alexis got to visit the ER and receive 4 stitches when she tripped and face-planted right into the side edge of the bookshelf in the living room! SO SAD!! It's looking SO much better now, but I think she will forever have a scar on her eyebrow.
Carter got his FIRST haircut!!!
His long curly hair was SOOO adorable, but it was getting a little unruly, and someone thought he was a girl. His haircut took some getting used to, but he looks like such a little stud!!
Adrian and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! YAY for us!! :)
That's not quite everything, but it's midnight and I need to get to bed! More to come!
That's not quite everything, but it's midnight and I need to get to bed! More to come!



2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable and you are such an awesome Mom!! Loved all your update pictures! :)
Fun catching up. I like the new entertainment center and your hair looks super cute in that last photo of you and Adrian. Miss you guys and hopefully it wont' be too long before we see you guys again.
Post a Comment