Thursday, April 24, 2008

FINALLY!!!

Adrian is finally done with his thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adrian officially turned in his thesis yesterday. He still has to defend it next Friday, but until then it's done! I actually have a husband again! Hopefully his committee will think that it's great and won't want him to make any changes. When it was all said and done, the thesis included 58 drawings and about 30 pages of writing. For those that don't know, he designed an entire house plan inside and out, including the finishes and furnishings. I am so proud of him, it looks SO good, and he worked so hard on it! I included some pics for you to oohh and aaahh at.


Exterior Sketch

Kitchen Floor Plan


Kitchen Perspective

2 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Yay!!! Welcome to blogging! I can't believe you're gonna be a mom soon!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you got an A. It looks awesome!