Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Life
Well, I am sad to say that our Toyota Camry was pretty much totalled last night. I was driving the Camry home, alone, when some idiot ran a red light, hitting me and another car. For those of you freaking out right now, I am fine, and so is the baby. We went to the hospital and they monitored me and the baby for about an hour - they said everything looked great. On the other hand, the Camry was smashed pretty good on the front passenger side, both tires were knocked right off of their rims, and the car had to be towed. This was definitely not the best time for this to happen, but I have faith that it will all work out fine - we only get as much as we can handle... right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry Tray bay good talking to you. I love you.
I hope you are doing okay. It usually a day or two later that you really start hurting. I'm so glad that you and the baby are okay. The whole thing makes me sick! I'm so sorry! Hang in there and call me when you can.
oh my gosh!!! i sure hope you are o.k. please let me know if i can do anything for you. like NOT being your lamaz coach during labor.
:)
you will be in my prayers for a speedy and non-achy recovery
I am so glad you are okay. You guys just seem to have one thing after another but amazingly things always work out. please let us know if we can do ANYTHING for you.
We love you.
The Bradleys
Post a Comment