I thought you all might want to see some pretty hot pics of me all big and pregnant:) So here ya go...ENJOY, because I won't be pregnant much longer - Hallelujah!!!
So cute pictures, it almost looks like you are at the same place where the picture of you and Adrian are(was it the same day)? I think you look totally cute, even though it is still weird that my little sister is going to be a mom, I think I will always think that you are like 20 years old. Can't wait to see the baby.
You are so dang cute! I love all of the pictures! By the way Happy Anniversary! Like everything else, sorry I missed it. I'm so excited for you guys! ONE WEEK!
Trac, CONGRATS!!! So happy to hear that little Lexi is here. Hope you are both doing well and look forward to seeing her pics on your blog soon. Good luck with everything. Stacey
CONGRATS! I already LOVE her! She is so cute! She takes after her mom and dad. I'm so happy for you two! You will LOVE every minute! Give her a kiss from her FAVORITE aunt.
4 comments:
So cute pictures, it almost looks like you are at the same place where the picture of you and Adrian are(was it the same day)? I think you look totally cute, even though it is still weird that my little sister is going to be a mom, I think I will always think that you are like 20 years old. Can't wait to see the baby.
You are so dang cute! I love all of the pictures! By the way Happy Anniversary! Like everything else, sorry I missed it. I'm so excited for you guys! ONE WEEK!
Trac, CONGRATS!!! So happy to hear that little Lexi is here. Hope you are both doing well and look forward to seeing her pics on your blog soon. Good luck with everything. Stacey
CONGRATS! I already LOVE her! She is so cute! She takes after her mom and dad. I'm so happy for you two! You will LOVE every minute! Give her a kiss from her FAVORITE aunt.
Love you guys!
Janille
Post a Comment