I can't believe it!!! My sweet little baby turned ONE year old today! Where in the world did the time go? I just can't believe how big she is getting and how much she has progressed just in the past few months.
Parenthood was quite a shock to my system at first, but I am so grateful to have Alexis. She has been such an amazing and sweet baby, ever since she was born. She, of course, has her moments of "craziness," but for the most part she is such a happy, chill little girl who brings so much joy into our lives. Her toothy little grin just makes me smile all of the time!
We didn't do anything very exciting for her birthday. We just spent time together as our little family, ran errands, opened presents, and OF COURSE, had cake! (pictures to come:) Unfortunately Alexis has a VERY stuffy/runny nose, but she seemed to have a good time nonetheless.
Happy Birthday my little angel!!!! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!
We didn't do anything very exciting for her birthday. We just spent time together as our little family, ran errands, opened presents, and OF COURSE, had cake! (pictures to come:) Unfortunately Alexis has a VERY stuffy/runny nose, but she seemed to have a good time nonetheless.
Happy Birthday my little angel!!!! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!


4 comments:
I love that last picture. TA DA! It is so cute! Happy Birthday Alexis!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!
Agreed Lindsey. That last pic is super cute. Happy Birthday Alexis! Time goes by sooo quickly.
Happy Birthday to one cute and loved little girl.
Post a Comment