Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthday CAKE

I seriously think this was THE funniest thing I have ever seen!

Yeah, the cake looks kindof ridiculous, I should have made the dots bigger. Once I started with the dots it was like I couldn't stop!

YUM!



She was a little timid at first......but that didn't last long!




Pausing for a little deep thought......
"I wonder if they'll make me sleep like this, or if I'll get a bath!":)

Alexis was trying out a new beauty treatment. Haven't you heard that chocolate cake is great for your roots?!

ALL DONE!
(P.S. She IS wearing a diaper:)

9 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday cute girl! Your cake was darling... and obviously very yummy! Where has the time gone? Hope you all enjoyed the day with your sweetie!

Janille said...

That is the CUTIEST cake! What are you talking about? It looks like she had a great time! Her new wheels look like a lot of fun! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Syme Family said...

I think your cake turned out so cute. It looks like it was pretty good too.
Alexis is so cute. It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. And thanks for watching Robyn so much for me this weekend. You probably never want to come to mom's again when I'm there.
We are excited to come see you guys in a couple weeks.
Tell Adrian thanks for the post card.

kollers said...

Oh my heck! I can't believe she is one already! Where does the time go? She is such a doll, and I think your cake looks way cute Trace! And Alexis really seemed to like it! Those pictures are priceless! We'll have to get together soon! Really.

Heather Coon said...

I love it in her hair! Don't worry HOlly still loves to smear food all over her face...lately its been yogurt. (I think she thinks its lotion) Anyways Happy Birthday to Alexis...and wastn't your birthday this month? the 27th? or am I way off! If it was happy birthday to you too! IF not then I'm just a dork for not remembering.

Kim said...

I love it. The cake turned out cute Tray. Alexis looks like she really enjoyed it. I wish I was there so I could have had some too. I hope she had a great day I can't wait to see some pictures of her in her new outfits. We love you Alexis.

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

She has grown up so much SO fast! She is a little doll. I hope you guys are doing great! I miss seeing you but you look happy and healthy. Take care...

Mercedes said...

Happy Birthday!!

vjsmithgma said...

From your Great Aunt VJ: Happy Birthday, Alexis! I wish I could have shared a piece of your birthday cake with you! You sure look like you enjoyed it...thoroughly!!!!!!