Alexis enjoyed the ride there in her new "big girl" car seat! It's fun to have her facing forward, I love that now I can see her adorable face!
A nice view (check out the storm coming in on the right!)
Handsome hubby
the lone antelope. This is the only one we saw the entire time we were on the island! Good thing we got a picture of it!
We DID see quite a few bison. This one was right by the road. It was kindof scary, I didn't want him to get up and chase after us! Apparently they're pretty fast!
This was a big herd that was down by the water. There had to have been at least a few hundred.This is the barn at the Fielding Garr Ranch that is on the island. This area is where the sheep were sheered. For those who don't know, the ranch was, at one point, owned by the LDS Church and some of their sheep were kept there on the island. It is the oldest house in the state of Utah that is still on it's original foundation. There's a lot of history there. We were wandering around while it was pooring rain....therefore we didn't get any pictures of the actual house.
Here's some wind action. You probably can't tell, but the wind is actually holding Adrian in that position. It was CRAZY windy!!!
Here's some wind action. You probably can't tell, but the wind is actually holding Adrian in that position. It was CRAZY windy!!!

5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time! Sorry the weather wasn't better. I LOVE the wind pictures!
I went when I was in high school and we were visiting friends. I remember seeing way more bison than antelope, too.
I'm glad you guys got to spend a fun afternoon together as a family. I bet you are so glad Adrian is home. Alexis looks so big in her new car seat.
Thanks so much for letting us come stay with you. We really appreciated it. The meals were so good.
Did I leave that recipe there?
Oh how fun! We went many, many years ago when April was a baby. I guess we should consider going again! I can't wait until Justin can face forward. We have several months before that happens though. What a big girl!
Glad you guys had a fun little adventure, sorry the weather wasn't better for you. That's so fun that Alexis is finally facing forward it makes it so much easier to calm them in the car when you need to throw a toy or a snack for them. Hope you are doing well, I will call and chat soon.
Post a Comment