Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ped Egg


So this might come off sounding like an infomercial, but that's okay. Have you heard of the Ped Egg??? It's used to remove tough, callous skin from your feet. I seriously had the roughest heels EVER and have tried many things to make them soft and smooth...to no avail. WELL.....we bought the Ped Egg and IT ROCKS!!!! I had seen the real informercials on TV and seen it in the store, and my friend mentioned it on her blog, so we found one for a super good deal at Ross. If any of you out there have tough heels I highly recommend it, especially since it's lovely sandal weather right now. Beautiful feet...here I come!

4 comments:

Janille said...

Good for you! Smooth heals are the best!! I am a proud owner myself.

Emily said...

We LOVE the Ped Egg!

UtahJenny said...

I saw your comment on Julie's and now I know where you are ... I kept meaning to ask you! Anyhow, I have to laugh because my kids keep telling me I need to get the Ped Egg ... tell me how it goes!

Mercedes said...

You are so funny! I think PedEgg did themselves a great disservice, however, with those infomercials that show people emptying all the dead white skin flakes into the garbage can! I get that that's how it really works, but they don't need to show it!!