HOWEVER....enough about me! The day has come...Alexis is walking on her own! I am SO proud of her!! For months now she has been cruising around all of the furniture and the walls, but was a little unsure that she wanted to let go. We gave her a little bit of practice by making her walk between Adrian and I, which apparently helped. She decided last week that she was brave enough to try letting go a little bit more often. Within just a few days she has become even more brave and is constantly going off on her own. It is the cutest thing ever to see her walk. She is still quite unsteady and has fallen many times. She took a pretty good tumble this past weekend and unfortunately, she has some nice scrapes and bruises on her head to prove it. SO SAD!!! Needless to say I need to keep a better eye on her, although, I know that I can't save her from every bump and bruise. I just can't believe my little one is walking! She's growing up in so many ways!
Enjoy the following videos of the cutest little walker EVER!
She LOVES playing with my keys!
9 comments:
How cute is she? Looks like she's ready to hit the road with her keys and cup. Can't wait to see you and that cute little girl.
It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. It was so fun to see Alexis walking she just looked like one of the big kids. She is so cute.
Yeah!! She is a walkin! How cute- I love those first unstable days. And as for Twilight. . . Isn't it so addicting! Love it! Can't wait for New Moon to come out.
Wow she is so big! I can't believe it. She does look absolutely adorable! I love that she isn't walking empty-handed! What a cutie!
Good girl Alexis! She's a fantastic walker!
She's doing great! Very cute.
GOOD JOB ALEXIS! She is so cute!!
Yay..she's walking! It makes life easier but then their also faster to get into everything!
I know what you mean about the twilight series! I read them a couple months ago out of curiosity too and I got so hooked that I read all 4 books in a week and a half! Way to go Alexis! She is so cute walking and it is a huge milestone of independence for little ones!!
Post a Comment