What a cutie, it would have been fun to give Alexis a little girl cousin to play with, but what do you do. She is getting so big and active I can't believe it. I can't wait to see her again.
I love the pic of her coming down the slide! Too cute! And I am so happy to hear that Adrian found a job!! I was thinking about you yesterday and thought I need to call and see how you guys are doing. . and I checked your blog and voila!! I'm so glad things are pickin up!
6 comments:
What a cutie, it would have been fun to give Alexis a little girl cousin to play with, but what do you do. She is getting so big and active I can't believe it. I can't wait to see her again.
She is sweet! How much fun is she!
What a darling little girl! She is getting so big!!
She has some really cute smiles! YOu did a good job taking them!
I love the pic of her coming down the slide! Too cute! And I am so happy to hear that Adrian found a job!! I was thinking about you yesterday and thought I need to call and see how you guys are doing. . and I checked your blog and voila!! I'm so glad things are pickin up!
So fun!!! She is so cute...just like her mommy! :)
Post a Comment