Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quick Update

Well, sorry everyone, it's been FOREVER since I last posted, so here's a litte update. Mainly the most exciting thing that's happened for us is that Adrian FINALLY found a new job! It's actually a real 8am-5pm job, that requires NO travel...which means I actually have a husband again...HURRAY!!!
He started his new job last week and he is doing cabinet design and sales, so it actually gives him the chance to use his degree a little, which is also a plus. So if anyone is interested or knows anyone who's interested in new kitchen cabinets or just built-in cabinets, Adrian is your man!! They design and make all of the cabinets right in the same building and they do a very nice job.
So that's our exciting news. It's nice to have a "normal" life:) Other than that we are not that exciting. I've been a bad mom lately and haven't really taken any pictures of Alexis, so I'll have to get on that. She is still quite the character these days. She's very destructive and I basically spend the entire day cleaning up after her, but that's okay. She's actually starting to talk a little bit which is exciting. In her own way she can say "ball", "dog", "boo", "ear", and she still roars and barks at most animals. She is very interested in body parts lately. She LOVES to grab our noses and ears (which can be quite painful if her nails are not kept short), she will also pat her tummy if you ask her where it is, which is very cute. She's very inquisitive and it's so fun to see her learning all of the time.
So there's a few tidbits, and I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

8 comments:

Julie W said...

Nice! I think having a husband around is wonderful. Alexis is growing up, she is darling

Janille said...

We are SO EXCITED about Adrian's new job! That is SUCH a relief I am sure! We love you guys so much! I know that prayers are answered! Thanks for the card! It meant a lot!

Lindsay said...

hooray for the new job! I am happy for you guys! :)

UtahJenny said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the job and getting your husband back!!! ;)

Emily said...

That is great that you'll have your hubby back! Congrats on that! Can't wait to see more Alexis pics!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

congrats adrian!!! and... i'm moving into my own place in a few weeks. we're having a dinner date. more details to follow. :) i miss yer stinkin' guts!!

Brooke Jackson said...

So glad that you have your hubby back! Good to hear that you are doing well.

Amber said...

Hooray!!! I was excited after graduating to have a job where I didn't have to work on Saturday and it was from 8-5. I am so glad Zann has found a job like that too.