Our little pumpkin is already 15 months old, which is CRAZY! I think in most places they don't do 15 month doctor appointments, but here they do, so Alexis had hers yesterday. Here are her stats:
Weight: 21 lbs. 15 oz. (45th percentile)
Height: 33 inches (99th percentile)...yes...VERY TALL!!!
Head circumference: 18 inches (45th percentile)
I was very curious to see what all of her measurements were. Since her 12 month appointment she had been weaned, and had started walking, so I wasn't quite sure about her weight. Trying to feed a toddler is also quite interesting some days. However, it looks like I didn't have to worry, because she's doing great! It's been fun to see all of the changes that have taken place in Alexis over the last few months...for the most part. I could do without the tantrums, however, that's for sure. But all in all, she's just a big sweetie!

6 comments:
Totally cute picture of her. Okay so you totally have to teach me how to make a cute blog banner like yours. I have no idea how to use this scrapbook stuff. Glad Alexis is doing well, she sure has grown up.
She is so sweet!
She's a cutie...Jaren is almost caught up in weight. He was 20 pounds at 8.5 months. Good to hear she is doing well! :)
She is getting so big so fast. I can't believe she is already walking. Teddy walks a long furniture and thank goodness that is all. I don't think he will walk, it will be a full on run when he goes. I didn't know that Adrian liked to go fishing. That is cool.
She is so cute. She is such a big girls now. It is so cute watching her play with all her bigger cousins. She just fits right in. I know what you mean about the tantrums. I could do with out those too.
She is so dang CUTE! How did she get so big? We LOVE you guys!
Post a Comment