Alexis thinks it's fun to climb into things...particularly small boxes:) This seriously made me laugh so hard!
Alexis decided it would be fun to pull all of her diapers out of her diaper drawer. She does this often.
Apparently one binky just isn't enough for alexis. I am SOO sick of the binky I could scream, but Alexis is more attached to it than ever these days. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that she has 4 teeth coming in right now...poor girl!

Adrian's new invention: The Daddy Swing:)
Fold blanket blanket in half, place child in middle, and swing back and forth. Alexis LOVED it! Unfortunately Daddy then went to work and left Mommy with a very upset little girl who wasn't done swinging!
Today we were just plain sick of being INSIDE, so we bundled up and headed OUTSIDE.
We lasted about 10 minutes before I decided it was TOO cold! Needless to say....
WE ARE READY FOR SPRING!!!


9 comments:
When we weened Megan from the binky we cut a little bit off the tip, enough to make it uncomfortable to suck on, and told her it broke. We had her throw it in the garbage herself after we were certain she understood that it broke. Nathan forgot how we did it with Megan (Jeremy wouldn't take a binky)and cut the whole sucking part off the binky. Emma was ticked off and wouldn't throw it away. She held on the to the pieces of it for hours before finally relinquishing them.
We just took the binky away from Eliza, but she was young enough that she wasn't too attached to it. She still has one to go to sleep, more for my sanity than hers. :) Good luck and cute pictures. Also, yes, I love it when Blaine does some crazy something with Eliza right before he has to leave so that she not only is upset he's leaving because she'll miss him, but also because I won't play the game with her. :)
You need a week in St. George! COME ON DOWN! I'm so excited! See you Sunday!
I know how you feel, in the summer here it can be pretty bad. I hope it warms up a bit before we come, I dont' want to have a shock of our lives! Well at least she looked cute when you went out! I still need to email you about those hats. Just too cute. I may have to wait til we move somewhere colder though. We just wouldn't get use out of them here I'm afraid.
I am ready for spring too!!! She is getting so big!
I am ready for spring too! :)
I hear ya I am ready for Spring too. I got so sick of the binki too. I swear I took Robyn's away about four time and kept giving it back to her because she was so attached to it. Just be glad you don't have to take a bottle away. She is still mad at me for that one.
I hope you have fun in St. George with Janille.
We feel your pain! We bundle up and go outside even if it is just for a few minutes. Kate loves it regardless of the temperature but I can only take if for so long! Looking forward to better days!
You said it!! Bring on the warmth and the sun! You're little girl is growing up so nuch! And what a cuttie!
Post a Comment