Sunday, July 18, 2010

{bear lake}

My lovely friend Amy was nice enough to invite us to come hang out with her at her cabin at Bear Lake this past week. Adrian was out of town, so Alexis and I decided to go spend some time relaxing and splashing around...Alexis' favorite thing to do! I did end up with a little sunburn, but it was good to visit with friends and have some fun. Thanks Amy!! Here's some pics of our adventures...



Notice the dirt on Alexis' face, right between her eyes. By the time we left the lake, Alexis was covered in sand...it was all over in the roots of her hair!

Some of the kiddos...Hunter (my friend Kristin's little boy), Brylee, Alexis, Adel (Brylee's twin sister), and Amelia is the one hiding in the back. Brylee, Adel, & Amelia also have an older brother named Corbin who wasn't in the picture.
Alexis first time on a boat. Everytime we asked her if she liked it, she said "yep,", but I think she was a little nervous about it too.

My ATTEMPT at slalom waterskiiing (both feet, one ski)...I never actually got up (don't judge!) In this picture I was yelling "NO!!!" as I tanked it back into the water. I tried 5 times before giving up. Last time I waterskiied was before I was pregnant with Alexis. Apparently I'm still out of shape!

Here's Amy.... showing me how it's done!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So glad you were able to go and have some fun. Looks like Alexis enjoyed herself. I haven't been waterskiing since Jeff and I were first married, I am sure I would really suck.