Today we had our 19 week ultrasound. It was so nice to be able to see the baby, and know that he is growing normally and looked good. Of course, it's also so nice to know whether the baby is a boy or a girl. Now that I know, I feel like I can really start to get ready for this little one to join our family. I really did think it was a girl, so it came as a bit of a shock to me, but Adrian was right...as usual:) To be honest, I'm a little bit nervous to have a boy. I'm sure it will be different raising a boy, but I know it will be great. We are very excited! I can't wait to meet the little guy! Here are some of the pictures from the ultrasound. Most of the pictures are a little confusing, unless you know exactly what you're looking at, so I tried to pick the ones that were the easiest to discern. ENJOY!
Proof that this little one is, in fact, a boy. Just check out where the arrow is pointing. It feels a little inappropriate to post this picture...sorry little buddy!
Sweet little profile! During the entire ultrasound he was either moving around or folded in half with his legs above his head, so it was a little tricky to get a good profile shot.
His cute little foot! The ultrasound tech said it measured about 1 1/8".....SOOO tiny!



10 comments:
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! Boys are so much fun too! They are sooo different but so fun! I hope he has red hair! I love red hair! Can't wait to see the little handsome guy!
Hooray that's so exciting! I wouldn't know what to do with a little boy either! You'll do great!
Congrats!
YAY!!! How exciting! Oh little boys are sooo much fun! Its so nice to know and be able to plan and get ready etc! Well you guys are pretty lucky to have one of each now! Congrats Congrats. . . We're so excited for you!
YAY...I am SO excited! Little boys are way different but they are both amazing!!!!
AHHHHHH....SOOOOOOO EXCITING!!! I am so incredibly happy for you guys!! Little boys are wonderful and so much fun!!! :-) Now you will have one of each.. how neat is that!!
That is so exciting for you guys. Hope that everything continues to go so well.
Congrats!
I'm still so excited for you!!
Yippee for boys!
Post a Comment