My friends Sara and Emily, and I took our little ones bowling yesterday. It was Alexis' first time bowling, and I think she liked it. She kept saying "my turn, my turn"...good thing there was only 3 kids, so she didn't have to wait long! It was nice to get out of the house and, even better...it was really cheap!!
Cameron, Alexis, & Porter
Porter & Alexis
Cameron & Alexis
6 comments:
Alexis is so big! What a cutie!
Totally fun. She is looking so grown up. What a sweetheart. glad you got out of the house.
Looks like so much fun. Alexis is a cutie
So cute! Our kiddos love bowling, too. Nathan and I are on a league so we go every other week. It's pretty awesome. Fun picture of the two of you! You look great!
It was so fun to see you guys this weekend. Robyn had so much fun with Alexis. Thanks again for showing me those flower clips. I've been having fun making them.
What a fun idea. Something to do during the cold winter months.
Post a Comment