Oh boy...I sure have been a slacker lately when it comes to blogging!! We have enjoyed the holidays very much at our house this year. We had a nice Christmas just here at our house with our little family. It was so fun to see Alexis get excited for Christmas this year! She seemed to understand that Santa was going to come and give us presents, and she really wanted him to bring her a play kitchen. LUCKILY, he brought her just what she wanted....gosh he's smart!;) We had a nice day at home, and later went to visit my grandma. The next day we were able to have a 2nd little Christmas when my mom came over and we opened our gifts from her. It was a fun Christmas!
Christmas morning....Alexis' play kitchen is on the right hand side
Me and my beautiful grandma!
Today is New Years Day, and I guess it's not too big of a deal this year for some reason. Again, for New Year's Eve we just stayed home and played together as a family...nothing too exciting. Alexis went to bed on time, and Adrian and I watched a movie, ate cheeseball and stayed up to ring in the new year. 2010 was quite a year for us, which seems to be a trend the last few years. Hopefully 2011 will bring some stability!! We are so grateful for the blessings that we received last year and for the many things that we learned.
It's crazy to think that this year we will be bringing a new baby into our family! It's really hit me the last few days that we only have 3 months until he arrives, and I'm kindof freaking out! We are so excited to see this little guy and his personality. I can't wait to give him a big kiss! My belly is feeling very stretched lately and baby boy has been moving around A LOT lately, which I still think is just the weirdest and coolest feeling. I am so grateful to be able to experience it!
Here I am in all my pregnant glory, 26 weeks along
Well, that about sums up our holiday season for 2010. We hope that the season treated all of our friends and family well also. May the Lord's choicest blessings be upon all of us in this new year!
10 comments:
You look so cute. I can't wait to meet the little babe, I just hope I can come down and snap some pics of him. Glad you had a good Christmas, I wish I would have been able to see more of you. Love ya.
Adorable little pregnant lady you are! Sometimes those quiet times with your own family are needed and the best memories!
You look great. Glad you had a happy holiday time.
You're such a cute pregnant mamma! Happy New Year:)
What a fun Christmas! I love Alexis's kitchen! You are looking so cute! Love you all so much!
Alexis's kitchen is SO CUTE!! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! And you look SO GREAT!!! The little guy is almost here..sooo exciting! :)
You are such a cute skinny pregnant lady! I love it! We did the same thing on New Years and it was a nice change to not be doing a million things. I loved it.
You look awesome! So cute! Alexis is so darn cute.
You look so cute! Sounds like a great Christmas... Happy New Year to your family!
You look great Tracey. What a fun Christmas for Alexis with fun toys. You guys are great. Hope your year is wonderful.
Post a Comment