It sure is amazing the difference a year makes! This year we went to Adrian's sister Natalie and her kids to see the lights. Alexis loved it all, except for when she had to be in the stroller, of course. That girl just loves to run wild whenever she can. I don't think it was nearly as cold this year, and Alexis did a great job! I'm always amazed by the amount of lights put on all of the trees and the insane amounts of time that I'm sure were used to put them there! I'm just amazed by the beauty and spirit of Temple Square, all year round. I'm so glad that I was able to be baptized, engaged and married there...what a special place. I'm sure as long as we're close enough to go, it will always be a family tradition!
Alexis and her cousin, Alana (Alana is almost exactly 1 year older)
Adrian's sister Natalie, husband Stephen, and their little cuties, Alana & Spencer
Alana was nice enough to share her oranges with Alexis. Yum Yum:)
Alexis made her way around most of temple square like this...on Daddy's shoulders!
The beautiful nativity and floating candles on the reflection pool










3 comments:
I love the lights and can't wait to go. I think Ellie will love them.
So fun! I can't wait to go!! We are planning on taking my mom when she gets in next week.
Alexis looked like she had a blast!
I love the lights at temple square! We went last week!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!! :-)
Post a Comment