We are just truckin' along. Everything is ready to go...clothes are washed, carseat is installed, bags are (mostly) packed. It gets a little tricky being this far along. I judge every weird little pain I feel, trying to figure out if it could mean labor is starting! Unfortunately, it's usually it's just gas, hahaha! Sorry, it doesn't sound pretty, but I'm sure those of you who have been pregnant know what I'm talking about. ;)
I'm so excited and SO nervous for this baby to come, but I'm ready to just get on with it! I'm not only excited to be able to hold the new baby, but also to be able to hold Alexis and have her sit on my lap, without having the big belly!
As for my skin...it's looking A LOT better, which is good. I'm still just hoping it continues to get better, and not worse.
We can't wait to meet you sweet little guy! Try not to take TOO much longer! :)
On the due date! Exactly 40 weeks along!

7 comments:
I think of you SO often and I'm hoping that little man comes soon too! I can't wait for pictures!
Good luck. I hope he hurries up too!!! Can you please try to have him before this weekend? We are coming down and we would love to see you guys!!! Where are you delivering?
You are such a cute pregnant lady. I love it. I hope he somes soon, for your sake.
Well looks like you might have a stubborn little man on your hands. Didn't you say your Dr. was willing to induce ;). I am thinking of you and I can't wait to see some pics of my new nephew. I so wish I could be there. I'll be praying for you to go into labor.
you are one HOT (overdue) mama!!!
i can't wait to hear that he's here!!!!
We have been thinking of you all day. We can't wait to see that little guy. I am hoping he has red hair like you. Good luck with everything. We love you guys!
Carter is so cute Congratulations! We can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment