I love the chubby arm!! :)
He got both arms out of the swaddle!
"Power to the people!"
Note the binkies in this, and the following picture. Unfortunately, he has yet to really take a binky. I've tried 3 different kinds. He keeps it in for about half a second and most of the time he screams even louder if you try to put the binky in his mouth. So sad.
Of all the binkies, he takes this "Soothie" one the best, which is a bummer, because I think they look absolutely ridiculous. But look at that face...it looks adorable no matter what!!! I seriously just want to kiss the picture:)





8 comments:
He seriously is a little doll, I just can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks. You were a blogging machine today. Love all the pictures.
That kid is ridiculously scrumptious and I wish I could just squeeze those chubby cheeks. I love it!
He is one handsome guy! Jaren hated the binky too, but Addie is an addict. I guess some babies just don't like them. Hope you are doing well.
hey - my little one didn't ever take a binky and i'm starting to think it's a blessing - no chasing binkies, or having to wash them when they fall on the floor - and best of all - no having to take it away at a certain point.
anyone else agree?
So sweet. I love the sleep all the time stage. It is nice when they do sleep through the night though.
Hazel sleeps with both arms up like that, it's so cute!
I love his sleepy little faces and chubby cheeks!
He is such a sweetie!!! I love these pictures! Porter never took a binky either! I guess then you don't have to ween them off! :-) Hope you are doing well and hanging in there with everything!!
Post a Comment