I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like there's just NOT enough time in the day! Since becoming a mom, I'm amazed at my ability to multi-task, yet I still feel like there's so many things that I don't get done. Needless to say, blogging has NOT been on the top of my priority list! However, I really want to stay on top of the blog, because it's kindof my way of scrapbooking our lives. So to catch up for a little lost time, here are A LOT of pictures to show what we've been up to for the past little while!
Adrian's first Father's Day with Carter
We have been eating more than our fair share of ice cream around these parts! Alexis definitely takes after me in this regard...she LOVES ice cream! ..."pink" is her favorite:)
Check out how tan I am! My dermatologist actually prescribed me to go tanning to reign in my psoriasis, since I can't use medication, because I'm nursing. I'm amazed at how well it's worked.
(and look at that adorable baby boy!!!)
We blessed Carter on July 3rd. It was a lovely day and we were SOO grateful to have so many family members and friends there! Unfortunately we didn't get very many pictures though. It was too darn HOT!!
My handsome boys!
Carter is still as smiley as ever, and is starting to enjoy "playing" with is toys. He can grip them pretty good, as long as I open his fingers and stick the toy in them. He loves chewing and slobbering on anything and everything! (he better not be teething yet!)
We had a fun 4th of July! We went to an outdoor extravaganza with Adrian's sister, Natalie, and her kids, Spencer and Alana. The kids had fun in the bounce house....
and fun on the slide!
Then that night we went to check out the fireworks! Alexis, who has the most sensitive ears of anyone I've ever met, thought they were cool, but a little too loud! (I love this sweet, candid picture of her:)
Our family at the fireworks
Carter has been working on his tummy time. He still only lasts about 5 minutes at a time, but his neck is getting SO strong! Oh how I love this sweet little boy!
Well, there's a little bit of an update I guess. I'm really going to try to be better about blogging a little more often. I've got to keep up on pictures of the kids! I've already got a few more posts that I'll be putting up, but not today.
3 comments:
keep up the good work - i love your blog!!!
Looks like you guys have been busy. We we could have been at the blessing. He is so cute Tray I just can't get over it sometimes and hello Alexis is looking just too grown up. Miss you.
What a cute little family. Its amazing how 2 kids makes you feel like an acutal family! Miss you guys! And you do look tan!!!
Post a Comment