Wednesday, August 3, 2011

{brother & sister}

By looking at the following photos, I'm sure you can guess what one of Alexis' favorite things to do is! Whenever I have Carter laying down anywhere...the floor, my bed, the couch, Alexis loves to lay down next to him and says "Take a picture Mom!" It's so cute! Alexis really does love her little brother, and although he can't voice it, I'm sure he loves her too. You can just tell by the way he looks at her. Alexis is always giving Carter his toys to play with, singing for him, giving him kisses and hugs, and telling him that she loves him. She's his biggest fan. Whenever he grabs a toy and holds onto it, she yells "Good job Carter! YAY!", and then claps. It's been fun to see her as a big sister. I'm sure she'll love it when Carter is old enough to interact with her more. She loves to perform, and I'm sure she'll continue to try to entertain him. Sure love these two kiddos!

 This one is my favorite...I just love Alexis' face!





3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

They are so cute! I love that she wants to get in the pictures with him. You have cute kids.

Lindsay said...

Soooooooo cute!

Heather Coon said...

Darling little kids! I love Alexis' long hair, and Carter is just a Stud! Miss you guys!