Prepare yourself. You're about to witness the cutest thing you will EVER see! Before I took this video Carter was crying and upset about being in his high chair while I made lunch. Then Alexis starting talking to him, and he just started laughing and laughing. I think I could watch this video a million times and not get enough. It makes me smile from ear to ear when I watch it, and I'm sure it will do the same for you! Make sure the volume is up on your computer and ENJOY! (oh, and scroll to the bottom of the blog & turn off the blog music first!)
2 comments:
So so so cute, I love it. Isn't it fun having two, they are going to be such great friends. Carter is such a doll.
that is awesome! what a great moment - i'm glad you got in on tape!
Post a Comment