Tuesday, August 30, 2011

{sisters at the zoo}

I have 2 sisters, no brothers. A few weeks ago both of them, who live out of state, were in town. Over the years, we've seen each other here and there, but haven't really spent a whole lot of time all together. This time, since they were both in town at the same time, we decided to get together and take all the kids to the zoo. It was ridiculously hot that day, but it was SO fun to be able to spend time with all of us together. I always wish we live closer to each other...there's just no friend like a sister! :)

 All the kiddos...except Landon..he refused to be in the picture 
(Carter, Logan, Connor, Ethan, Owen, Madie, & Alexis)

Alexis, Carter and Me. I think Carter enjoyed his first trip to the zoo. He did so good..until the end, when I think he finally realized how hungry he was!


Alexis checking out the tigers 

My oldest sister Jessie, and her boys, Logan and Connor 

 The kiddos again. Gotta love all the personality :)

My next older sister, Kim, and her kids Ethan, Landon, Owen, and Madie 

The scary T-Rex! He made loud roaring sounds, and Alexis kept running away, covering her ears. She has the most sensitive ears of anyone I've ever known! 

Alexis on the wooden horse...her favorite animal

2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Sounds like fun. You have a cute family. I love getting together with my siblings as well.

Kim said...

It was a fun day. Wish we got to do it more often. I am such a bad blogger, I need to play major catch up.