One of Alexis' favorite things to do lately is take pictures with the camera. She asks multiple times a day if she can use it to take pictures...of the most random things! Well, the other day, after uploading the pictures from the camera, I found the following pictures and seriously laughed SOOO hard! I know, it's so mean to laugh at the expense of my own child, but just check these pictures out! I guarantee they will put a smile on your face! :)
The fact that she has food all over her face makes it even more hilarious!
I promise I usually clean my child's face after she eats!
Seriously? If you're not laughing at this one something is wrong with you!
I must say, I absolutely love this one!
I. LOVE. THIS. GIRL.
2 comments:
Ok.. Paul and I can't stop looking at these pictures and are laughing so hard!! What a cute girl! Her little facial expressions are just so adorable! She even did kissy lips..hahaha!! She will LOVE these when she is older!!
You do know that it is only blackmail if she cares about it. I have several family members who do stuff like this in EVERY picture. That is TOO funny though. I am sure Ellie will one day do the same thing.
Post a Comment