I know, I know...I'm JUST posting about the pumpkin patch that we went to at the end of October? Yep, I sure am! I'm trying to play catchup big time on the blog. I guess life has been a little bit crazy lately, so better late than never I guess.
Well, we went to the pumpkin patch and had a good time. We went last year as well, and I think we'll make it a family tradition every year! It's fun to go pick out your own pumpkins and get yummy squash that you know was grown right from the farm you're buying it at. MMmmmm....squash! :)
That's one big pumpkin!... I think it's a little too heavy for you Alexis! ;)
Those pumpkins were as big as her!
What cute witches :)
Alexis pulled this little wagon around almost the entire pumpkin patch, and she refused to let us help her!...silly girl!
Carter did pretty well in his carrier, but man was my back hurtin' after!
Alexis sure adores her daddy! They're the best of pals!


No comments:
Post a Comment