This little cheeser is 11 MONTHS OLD! What?! Yep, that's right...in one month he's going to be ONE! He is seriously the cutest little boy EVER and just gets cuter every day! He has so much personality and is so silly and so loving. He's definitely a mama's boy, which is good and bad. I really can't imagine life without this little guy! Here's a few more things about this little sweetie at 11 months:
- He's ALMOST walking! He pulls up to standing on EVERYTHING, and he loves it! He'll take one or two steps toward me, but then he'll fall, but he can stand without holding on to anything for a pretty long time.
- He loves to throw things and make huge messes! This kid is into everything. He is SO much more curious than Alexis ever was. He'll play with a toy for like 2 minutes and then he's done with it, and on the search for something else.
- He's super ticklish!
- He LOVES taking baths in the big tub and screams when I take him out.
- He is a big time growler! He is ALWAYS growling. I call him my "Little Bear."
- He loves Alexis and she can always make him laugh. He always tries to play with her, even if she's kindof a bully sometimes. :)
- He just got over RSV, and croup before that....it's been a LONG winter!
- He loves to play peek-a-boo. He'll put the blanket over his own head and just smile, laugh and kick his legs all crazy.
- He just started clapping and blowing kisses! It's adorable!
- He has six teeth. (4 on the top and two on the bottom)
- Alexis is always carrying him around. We tell her a million times a day not to pick him up, but guaranteed a few minutes later she's carrying him around again! Silly girl! ...she sure loves him too!
- He loves the bathroom. We have to keep the door closed, or else I think he would just go hang out in there all day. Is this a boy thing?
- He also loves the dishwasher! If he even hears me open it, he B-lines over to it and tries to pull out all the silverware and climb on it.
sweet boy, getting into trouble
His sad, about to cry face (because he got in trouble). This face gets me every time! SO ADORABLE!
"Okay, I'm happy again!" :)
The Thinker
"Look Mom! No hands!!"

5 comments:
Such a handsome little bug. I can't wait to see him and Alexis soon. I miss you guys.
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again.
one!!!!what! He is too cute! From the pics he looks just like his daddy! Your kids are just darling- and so are you!
Both of your kids are so so so cute!
I LOVE the picture with no hands. I have a similar picture of Leiden--somehow I managed to catch her on one of the first times she did it. It is SUCH a great picture of him!
Post a Comment