Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{tumbling}

Alexis has got to be one of the silliest little girls I know, and boy does she have a lot of energy! She loves to sing and dance and just move around ALL THE TIME! We thought it would be fun for her to go to some sort of dance or tumbling class to get some energy out. Especially during this winter. We have had so much sickness and it feels like we've hardly left the house. So a few weeks ago we went ahead and signed Alexis up for a tumbling class. She's been twice now and she loves it. She claps when the other kids do their tricks and tells them they did a good job, she is so sweet! It's so cute to see her in a "class" setting. Hopefully it will help prepare her a little bit for preschool, which she'll start in the Fall. ( I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big!)



6 comments:

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

They're getting so big and still so darn cute.

Kim said...

So cute, reminds me of Madie when she took them when she was little. Wish we were closer.

Emily W said...

I think Ellie will be the same. I want to get her into tumbling. She also claps and says good job to everyone. It cracks me up.

Syme Family said...

I bet she is loving that!

Heather Coon said...

Fun! Holly just started a gymnastics class. It's so fun for them, I'm almost jealous, I want to take a fun class like that!!

Hansen Family said...

That is so fun for Alexis! I have been thinking about signing Kate up for a class so I am glad to see the Alexis is doing so well.