Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{10 months!}

Wow, I am getting really bad at this blogging stuff! Carter turned 10-months-old a little over 2 weeks ago! He is just got to be the cutest little baby boy EVER! I just can't get over it! He's pretty much doing the same adorable things as he was at 9 months, but he finally figured out to crawl!...Exciting right? :) The little sweetie has been army crawling since he was 7-months-old, but he can now crawl on all fours, and boy is he fast! He's also been pulling up to standing and is getting really good at cruising the furniture and getting himself into a lot of trouble. Because of this he also falls ALL the time, and seriously bonks his little head on everything. :(
He loves to be where all of the action is and follows Alexis around everywhere. He sure loves his big sister! She sure loves him too, but she is kindof a bully sometimes. If he even touches her toys she takes them away! Her thing lately is picking him up and carrying him around. Yeah, I know, it's not a good idea! Aside from the times I want to scream and pull my hair out, these kids are so fun!



 Here's the remote Mom! ...one of my favorite things to play with :)


I found the pans Mom!



 And just a few pictures of my sweet Alexis! ...when did she get so big! Holy cow!

No comments: