Saturday, January 14, 2012

{ice fishing}

Adrian really enjoys fishing and has taken Alexis with him a few different times. Unfortunately every time he has taken her they haven't actually caught any fish! Adrian decided to take her ice fishing this morning, and this time they actually had a lot of luck ...they caught 8 fish! Alexis even caught a fish before Adrian did! She  had a great time and did a great job pulling up the fish all by herself. She looks so cute and little in all of these pictures, I just love them!




In this one (above), she was trying to push the fish back into the hole, but it kept jumping around and giving her a hard time.

ANOTHER fish...great job Alexis!

 Two of the fish they caught were albino trout. A small one (pictured above), and a large one (pic below)

1 comment:

Syme Family said...

Looks like Alexis had fun. She is so cute. I'm glad she likes fishing. Thanks for letting Adrian come down. It was fun to have him. The girls were so excited to see him. I can't wait to see you guys again.