Carter has just literally amazed me by how mobile he has become in the past few months! He started army crawling at 7 months old and is now pulling up to standing at only 9 months old! I'm afraid he'll be walking before we know it! He is one curious little boy and loves to get into everything. We've got a small basket right inside of our front door, where we put our shoes when we come inside, and he LOVES to got to the basket and try to eat the shoes...gross! Numerous times he has fallen into the basket trying to get the shoes! He has started to take a few "steps" on all fours, but then I think he realizes that he can go faster with the army crawl, so he drops down onto his stomach and takes off. It's so cute seeing him pull up to standing, because he is still so small, but he gets so excited about it and just smiles and smiles, it's SOO adorable! I just can't get enough of this little boy and his smiles!

We used the chair to block some cords, but, of course he found another way to get himself into trouble!
He loves to pullup on sister's bed
First time standing up in his crib!
Oops! ...He fell into the shoe basket!...silly boy!
check me out, I can stand at the play kitchen!
He LOVES to play with any remote control he can get!
and he LOVES to attack the VCR and DVD player!
3 comments:
So cute! I love how happy he looks about being able to stand! I swear the second child moves faster because they have an older sibling to want to mimick!
He looks so grown up. What a sweetheart, love that boy, he's going to keep you running.
My little Mac has the exact bed and bedding Alexis does. We have style! (And we love cheap Target! :) Carter is a super cute little guy!
Post a Comment