Alexis had her first visit to the pediatrician on Saturday, and everything checked out really good! She had even gained an ounce from when we left the hospital. She looked super cute in her little purple outfit - thanks Grandma Fox!


6 lbs 15.5 oz (She was 6 lbs 14 oz when leaving the hospital)

pretty in purple
6 comments:
i love her already!!!
can't wait to come meet her.
and by the way - you looked fantastic after the labor.
:)
So cute that little picture at the end is just too kissable. And look at the parents they're pretty cute too. Hope all is well, call me if you need me.
She is pretty in purple. I am glad she is doing well. and it looks like you are very much enjoying her.
So cute! I think she has grandma Anderson's fingers. Give her a love from us!
Dang I wished I looked that good after having a baby. Your baby is so cute, must take after her mommy. Congrats you guys, we really should get together someday.
Traci, thanks for bringing her in so I could see her. She is soooo darn cute. I am so happy I got to hold her. And you look sooo good. We will miss you terribly!!!
Post a Comment