Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Little Alexis is such a cute baby! Although she is only 11 days old, it's been so fun to slowly see her little personality start to come through. Her thing right now is that she is crazy with her hands! As I'm sure most babies do, she loves to chew on them all the time (I try to stop her). She sometimes doesn't like it when I swaddle her, because her arms are restricted, SO she usually finds a way to get at least one hand out of the swaddle. I went to check on her while she was napping the other day, and this is what I found...she had managed to get that little hand out of the blanket, and was resting her head on it. I just thought it was too cute!



3 comments:

Kim said...

What a little sweetie pie. I love how cute they look when they are all swaddled and sleeping. My kids were crazy with their arms too, especially Landon, we practically needed a straight jacket for him. Hope your doing well. Miss you.

Janille said...

That is so cute! I have that same pose of Maleea. But she LOVED LOVED LOVED to be swaddled.

Natalie said...

She is so cute!
Alana was crazy about her arms too. She hated to be swaddled she would wiggle until both arms were free and always slept with both of her arms stright up over her head.