So yesterday we went on our longest road trip yet since having Alexis. We went up to Bear Lake, then decided to go a little further. We didn't mean for it to be so long, but we ended up going from Bear Lake to Fossil Butte National Monument in Wyoming to Kemmerer, Wyoming down to Evanston, then to Ogden, then back home. Alexis did awesome considering how long we were gone, but I think she's pretty sick of the car seat! We had a good time though, it was a beautiful day, and it was nice to get out of the house for a little while.
Fossil Butte National Monument
2 comments:
WOW! You are doing GREAT! I think it was at least 6 weeks before I felt good enough to take on anything. I still remember with both of them at 6 weeks things just got better. So I'm so proud of you! Sound like you had a great time!
That was a road trip. how fun. I am glad Alexis did so well. Hey I was wondering if you have decided when her blessing will be. we just would like to know a little ahead of time so we can plan on coming.
Post a Comment