Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Ear Infection
Well, it's official. I'm sad to say that Alexis has her first ear infection. So sad. She has been really congested since Sunday, so I took her to the doctor today and yep, sure enough, an infection in her right ear. She's been a surprisingly good sport about the whole thing, even sleeping pretty good, but hearing all the crap in her throat when she breathes is like the saddest thing ever. It has also been affecting her eating, because she can't breath very good while nursing. The doctor had to remove a little wax that had built up in her ear so he could see in there and she totally screamed, it made me feel so bad! Sure enough there was fluid behind her ear drum, so he prescribed an antibiotic. Poor baby! Hopefully she will get better VERY, VERY soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
With the antibiotic she should be happy in no time! Poor little thing. April had so many ear infections when she was little! Glad you found the problem!
Oh man! Poor little thing! Darn winter weather huh! Well at least she has really good parents to take excellent care of her. Hope she gets better soon!
Sorry Tray bay, but at least you can get her feeling better now. Sorry our little chat today was kind of rushed. Hopefully she'll start eating better for you. My kids hate those little ear scrapers too, Landon screamed his head off when they had to use one on him, and it took forever to calm him down.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets feeling better. Are you guys still coming for THanksgiving
Poor little stinker. What is with all of this crap going around? I hope she gets feeling better soon!
Post a Comment