Monday, November 3, 2008

Monkey Business

For Alexis' FIRST Halloween she was the cutest little chunky monkey we have ever seen! I just think it is such a cute costume, and it turns out that my sister's little boy, and my friend's little boy were also the exact same thing, so fun, what a bunch of cute little monkeys!
On Friday we went down to Adrian's parents house for the weekend, which was a nice getaway. We had a good time, and appreciate their hospitality! Thanks to Jane for even making pies and homemade bread for us while we were there...yum, yum! On the way down we also stopped at Adrian's brother's house to see his kids in their costumes. They looked cute and we were able to get a cute picture of all of them together. Although it was a tiring weekend for Adrian, because he helped his dad with the sheep ALL day on Saturday, we had a good time!

SO cute!!! I love the banana in the pocket, it cracks me up!

I just love her face in this one!

Alexis, Thomas, Anna, & Christopher

Grandpa Rian, Grandma Jane, and Alexis

A super cute one of Alexis with her grandpa. She has strong little legs and loves to stand.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! :) I love the monkey costume!

Janille said...

She is so cute! You know Maleea was that same monkey her first halloween too! How Funny! I'm glad you had fun at mom and dads!

Janille

Natalie said...

What a Cutie. She is by far the cuties Monkey i have ever seen. I am glad you had such a fun Halloween. I cant wait to see you all at thanks giving time.

Kim said...

Super duper cute. I wish we would have been able to get Alexis and Landon in a picture together with their matching costumes. She is one of the cutest little monkey's I've ever seen. Glad you had a good weekend.

Syme Family said...

That's fun I didn't know you guys went home. That is such a cute costume. She is getting so big. She is so cute. I miss not being able to come visit when ever I want.

Kellie said...

She is so sweet!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey Andersons
You have a very cute baby. Its nice to see you again.