Last night we gave Alexis her first taste of rice cereal, and she seemed to LOVE it! It was so cute to see her open her mouth right up when we put the spoon up to it! We were so impressed! She's so funny, she kept trying to grab the spoon like she wanted to do it herself. Here's a little video of some of the action.
5 comments:
So glad she likes the cereal, looks like you guys are going to have to invest in a high chair now. I can't wait to see her again. In that last family picture below, Alexis really reminds me of you, you had more hair in the picture I am thinking of and were older than Alexis, but I can see you in her. You were a super cute little girl tray.
Looks like fun! :) she is cute.
I have to say.... feeding time has been Justin's favorite thing since 4 months. He would rather skip out on the bottles any day! So fun to watch!
I still can't get over how cute Adrian is with his little girl. You guys are such cute parents. That's so fun that she is eating cereal.
Did you guys decide if you are going to Oregon?
It is so fun to start feeding them food! She's doing really well with it, too!
Post a Comment