Yesterday Alexis was playing in the living room and she was making SO much noise. She must love to hear herself! It's so cute to watch her play with her toys. She's making so much progress with being able to grab her toys herself if they are within her reach, and just recently she can even sit up all by herself! She's still a little wobbly and sometimes arches her back too much, and tumbles backward, but it is so fun to see her grow and progress. She's just getting so big I can't believe she's almost 5 months!! Where has the time gone?! She brings me so much joy. I can't help but smile and be happy whenever I hear her coo or see her smile. I'm so grateful for her!
I got a little carried away and took a bunch of vidoes of her playing yesterday (they're only about 1 min each), but it was just too cute! Poor Adrian was trying to take a nap in the other room...I'm not sure if he got much sleep with all of the noise she was making!

Note the drool about to drip from her lip. When she plays with her toys it's like a droolfest...EVERYTHING is covered in slobber!
This one (above) is great! She's got a toy in each hand. Sometimes she'll try to hold 3 or 4 at one time...she just can't get enough!
6 comments:
She's a cutie!
Super noisy, and so cute! For sure you can add me to your blog list. Oh, and I stole the lilypie.com link from another friend, so it's all fair.
I can't believe she is already sitting up by herself, she is just growing up. Just think soon you can start trying solids with her I bet she will like it. Miss you so much, I just can't wait to see her again.
She is so darn cute! I love the baby noises!
those video's of her are so cute. She is getting so big.
I have been meaning to call you all week but when ever I think about it, it is either to early in the morning or to late at night.
I wanted to let you know that we probably won't be going to Oregon.
Oh! This makes me really wish we were still living next to y'all so our babies could play together. . . .
Post a Comment