Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweater

My mom gave Alexis this adorable little sweater the last time she came up to visit. She really wanted to see some pictures of her in it, so here ya go Mom. The sweater is still a little big, but it has been coming in handy since the weather is starting to turn a little chilly, and she sure looks cute in it! Thanks again Mom.


5 comments:

Kim said...

She does looks duper cute. It doesn't look too big on her with those sleeves rolled up. I just love babies in sweaters. You should go to the pumpkin walk this year !!!!

Kellie said...

Your little babe is just amazingly cute. I love the flower in her hair! Yeah, so Megan's hair got cut. It was a necessity unfortunately. I had her 4 year pictures all planned around the hair and then she had to go and get a comb stuck in it. If you want to see the blog entry go here:

http://theauthoritativeme.blogspot.com/2008/09/insert-your-favorite-mormon-expletive.html

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! Thanks for teaching us how to make potstickers last week. I can't wait to make them.

Stacey Crandall said...

Traci! I love the blog page. I do think I had it first!!! :) What you did teach me with photoshop really did help. I am not sure If I will ever understand this program. I think you may have to teach me again. I am just not finding the time to use it enough I think! Anyway! thanks again!!!

kollers said...

Oh that sweater is darling! She is getting so big! We need to get up to Logan and see you guys. We were thinking about coming up maybe next Saturday, but we will see. anyways, Alexis is darling and that sweater looks so cute on her.