My friend Heather did this post about her husband, and tagged whoever wanted to participate too. I decided it would be fun to switch it up a bit and do a post about Adrian, especially since all of the other posts I ever put up are about Alexis. She is definitely adorable, and probably the most interesting thing in our life right now, but here's some fun info about Adrian!
1. Where did you meet your husband? At my former co-worker's house. (The funny thing is that I actually was there, because I liked my co-worker, but ended up with Adrian instead!)
2. How long did you date before you married? For about a year and a half. We started dating in Oct 2003, got engaged Jan 2005, married in May 2005.
3. How long have you been married? 3.5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? that's a tough one...not many surprises! I can read him like an open book!
5. What is his favorite feature? His eyes! He has the most beautiful blue eyes!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He usually doesn't take things too seriously. He's very mellow and relaxed, which is opposite of me, I tend to be a little high strung, and too serious:)
7. Does he have a nickname for you? the usual..."Hon," "Babe," but usually "Tray"
8. What is his favorite food? I would probably have to say bread. I know that sounds weird, but he pretty much has to have a piece bread with EVERY meal. He's usually pretty good about eating anything though, he's not very picky. However, he definitely loves hot dogs (excuse me, brats, it has to be brats) cooked over a fire, mushrooms, sweets and soda pop.
9. What is his favorite sport? He's not a big sports guy, but I would probably say snowboarding. Although he hasn't done it in years, I know he loves and misses it. He also likes to play softball/baseball.
10. When & where was your first kiss? Well...this is embarrassing...we actually kissed the first day we ever met, at his friend's cabin! I guess we just knew it was meant to be;)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch movies, and go on drives to wherever...for Adrian, the longer and more scenic the drive, the better! We also just like to spend time together, doing whatever.
12. Do you have any children? Yes one adorable little girl, Alexis.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Well, it's not really hidden, he's a great artist! Whether it's painting, drawing or rendering, he's good at it! He's also very handy at building or making things out of wood:);)
14. Who said I love you first? I can't remember for sure, but I think it was him.
15. What is his favorite music? Drop Kick Murphys, and a large variety of other music. He'll pretty much listen to anything except country music...he hates country music! He likes to find new bands that not a lot of people know about.
16. What do you admire most about him? His willingness to work hard for our family, and his desire and will to become something great! He always dreams big!
17. What is his favorite color? Brown, and blue. That pretty much sums up his entire wardrobe!
18. Will he read this? Probably not, unless I leave the blog up and he sees it when he sits down at the computer.
19. Who do you tag?WHOEVER WANTS TO BE IT!
10. When & where was your first kiss? Well...this is embarrassing...we actually kissed the first day we ever met, at his friend's cabin! I guess we just knew it was meant to be;)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to watch movies, and go on drives to wherever...for Adrian, the longer and more scenic the drive, the better! We also just like to spend time together, doing whatever.
12. Do you have any children? Yes one adorable little girl, Alexis.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Well, it's not really hidden, he's a great artist! Whether it's painting, drawing or rendering, he's good at it! He's also very handy at building or making things out of wood:);)
14. Who said I love you first? I can't remember for sure, but I think it was him.
15. What is his favorite music? Drop Kick Murphys, and a large variety of other music. He'll pretty much listen to anything except country music...he hates country music! He likes to find new bands that not a lot of people know about.
16. What do you admire most about him? His willingness to work hard for our family, and his desire and will to become something great! He always dreams big!
17. What is his favorite color? Brown, and blue. That pretty much sums up his entire wardrobe!
18. Will he read this? Probably not, unless I leave the blog up and he sees it when he sits down at the computer.
19. Who do you tag?WHOEVER WANTS TO BE IT!

4 comments:
That was cute! Your right, he is a HOTTIE! That is a good picture of him! Reading this it reminds me a lot of my dad. I've never really thought of him that way.
LOVE YA!
Janille
Cute fun to learn more about him too bad we don't live closer he and Jeff have some things in common, plus I'd love to have a sista near by. Hope all is well. Thanks for the card it was super sweet.
How fun! That was a great idea turning the tag onto Adrian.
does he have any younger single brothers? er..not that i'm looking. hehe :)
Post a Comment