Here are a few things that are going on with Alexis right now.
- She has been working on crawling for a few weeks now, and is getting more efficient all of the time. Still pulls herself with her arms mostly, but she's working on getting those legs moving too! She's still very interested in crawling to the edges of the carpet, and pulling it out, but I'm hoping she'll get bored with that VERY soon!
- She has just recently started sitting up by herself from a laying down position. This morning when she woke up, we found her just sitting in her crib looking at the window...silly girl!
- She is kindof turning into a little picky eater. She is basically boycotting all baby food, except for her baby oatmeal in the morning. She's not really digging food in liquid form anymore, but is still working on those chewing skills, so if anyone has any great ideas on what to feed an 11 month old, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions:)
- She's still very tall and has already been in some 12 month clothes for a few months now.
- She loves being outside, feeling the sunshine, and a slight breeze, or touching the grass and other plants. It will be nice when it really warms up, so we can start taking walks again. She loves to just stroll around and check everything out. She's very observant.
- She LOVES to say "dada," but can also say "mama" too.
- She loves looking at books and will scoot around on the floor while pushing her books along with her. She actually flips through the pages, like she's really reading the book, it's pretty adorable.
but I still thought is was such a cute one of her!
gotta love the cute strawberry jammies:)




7 comments:
Those are super cute little jammies. It is so fun to read what she is up to. It does just seem like yesterday she was born I can't believe how much she has changed. She is a doll.
Oh she is just too cute! Justin turns ONE on Friday! Absolutely crazy how fast these kids are growing!
Yeah I can't believe she is almost a year either! Time flies!
I can't believe she is going to be a year next month. She is getting bigger every time I see pictures of her. I love her Jammies and she has the cutest little smile.
I was wonder if June 11-13 we could stay with you guys. Matt has a math conference up there that he has to go to. Let me now if that's alright.
What a cutie. She's looking more like a little girl and less like a baby.
What a doll!! Way to go Alexis! It happens so fast so enjoy every moment! I love the smiling picture!
Growing up so fast...I love her little jammies. I don't know why but babies in pj's are my favorite. I just bought Holly a nightgown, and I love it! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment