Well, the park was approximately 13 blocks from my house, so Alexis and I decided to walk there and meet my friend. Heck yeah, that's right, we walked there and I'm not even sore today AND I didn't even get sunburned, WAHOO!! I was a little bit worried that Alexis would get sunburned, because she does get her genes from Adrian and I, but she didn't seem to, so that's good. I don't think she knew what to think about the swings, but she seemed to like them after a few minutes. She really likes being outside and looking around at everything.
Then we cheated and had my friend give us a ride home. We would have walked back, but Alexis needed to eat and nap. It was a beautiful day, hopefully we'll have more of them soon, but for now, it's stormy again.



7 comments:
So cute to see her in the swing, and the two of them crack me up maybe they will have a thing for each other later in life? I am thinking I reacognize that sweater hum? Alexis looks adorable glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day it's rainy here too.
I love days like this. Alexis looks so cute in the swing. And I am so jealous of your tennis courts in the background.
Hey I was just wondering if you would send me a picture of Alexi's toy that is really soft and has the ribbons on it. Do you know what I am talking about? I want to try and make some. How is your hat business going?
Ok, Tracey. You have me totally interested in using coupons now. Can you give me that website again. I loved how you could filter down what you needed and also just go right to the coupons based on the week they were in the paper. I know it was for Utah but maybe it would give me a link or help search for something similiar. You can just put it in a comment on my blog if you want. Cute photos of your sweet baby girl!
I'm so glad you guys are having good weather! It does so much for your spirit! Alexis looks like she is going to be a park LOVING girl! CUTE PICTURES
That is the cutest picture ever! Everyone went to the park yesterday. Why wasn't I smart enough to think of that before the rain came?!
She's so smiley!
Outside is great for babies. Mac is like a little puppy--she puts her face to the breeze, and even sticks her tongue out sometimes! Way to swing, Alexis!
Post a Comment