Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you special ladies out there!! This was my first real Mother's Day, so that was fun and exciting. Motherhood is definitely the hardest job on the planet. I knew it would be difficult, but wow! I don't think I have ever experienced more emotions than I have since I have become a mother. I am so grateful to have my little Alexis in my life. She is such a sweet, sweet spirit and she is so full of happiness and love.
I am grateful to all of the wonderful examples I have in my life that teach me what being a great mother is all about. My mother, my grandmother, my sisters, my mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law, my sister-in-laws and friends...you are all such great women AND mothers and I hope you know that! I hope you had a great Mother's Day and that you felt loved, because YOU TRULY ARE!!

Here is Alexis in her Mother's Day shirt. This is one of the only pictures that I got of her in it, before she got dinner ALL OVER IT!!! oh well:)

Alexis with my grandma.

Today we were able to spend time with Alexis grandma (my mom) and MY grandma. We love you both, thank you for such a nice day.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh... super cute shirt on a super cute girl! Happy Moms Day!

kollers said...

You are such an amazing mother Tracy! You can tell you love little Alexis more than anything in this world and she is really blessed to have such an awesome mom!

Kim said...

Cute shirt. I am glad you had a good day. I wish I was closer and we could have spent some time together, but I am glad you were able to see mom and Grandma. Being a mom is super hard, but you are doing a great job. Alexis is lucky to have you as a mom.

Amber said...

Tracey

I have been so bad at keeping up on reading others blogs. She is getting so big. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. I love the army crawl and I love her sweet little smile. You are looking absolutely awesome. I miss you tons. Keep posting.